Friday, December 23, 2016

2016: A Reflection

2016. It’s coming to an end. There won’t be another 2016 [at least not in my lifetime], and I am grateful for the ways I’ve been supported to grow and I am anxious to see what 2017 has
to offer.

A year captured in reflections:

Favorite quote shared→ “The more you respect and focus on the singular and the strange, the more you become aware of the universal and the infinite.” ~Gail Godwin

Favorite book→ How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
  • Favorite principle from How to Win Friends and Influence People→ Show genuine interest in other people

Favorite movie→ The Prestige

Favorite newspaper→ The Washington Post or Science of Us


Greatest observation of the year→ Time

Most memorable adventure→ Canadian Rockies

Greatest way I’ve grown→ Understanding that I am my best competitor


No comments:

Post a Comment