Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Minutiae observations to grandest discoveries

“The more you respect and focus on the singular and the strange, the more you become aware of the universal and infinite."

~Gail Godwin


   I observe summer is meandering its path, 1/3 of the journey towards the beginning of school. I cannot help myself from wondering, who will be my advisor next year? who will be in my homeroom together? who will i have for English? Eight grade will be difficult, different, yet irrefutably
enjoyable. Memories of seventh grade still weave their way through my thoughts. I think about my advisor and well paired we happened to be. I muse over the "seventh grade drama," which I happened to neglect during the busy school year. I can only remember that many people's educational careers are already half-way over (if you get a bachelors). Yet for others striving for a supererogatory supply of knowledge, this is may be only the beginning. This is the strange.

   We all take our own routes based on our individualized personas to serve the billions of people in our colossal community. First, we need to plant the seeds of observing the small. This will lead to awareness to a universal degree.



No comments:

Post a Comment