Sunday, October 2, 2016

The Ocean Waves

Life is like a Ocean Wave. It wants to push you onto the shores of an abandoned island. Many people capitulate to the forces of the Ocean Wave, for they are forced upon the shore of an abandoned island. These people are known as the Stragglers. People pity the stragglers for
Shore from my Flickr account
they cannot be rescued without the deviation of another person’s life. Yet the stragglers are not doomed without rescue; they can make it off the shore by trying a new tactic of escape. This symbolizes when something in life isn’t working out. People aren’t paying listening to you, you can’t get along with your friends, or you can’t find enough time to get sleep. It is during these times that experimenting and changing tactics will bring the best results.

Right now, I feel a little bit lost. I feel like a Straggler who is stuck on an abandoned island. I need to get back into the ocean, but the Ocean Waves keep holding me back. No matter how hard I try with my old strategy, it is not enough. At this point, it’s about change. I’ll approach life with a new tactic and hopefully escape the island the surpass the forces of the Ocean Waves. It’s the only way.

No comments:

Post a Comment