Sunday, September 18, 2016

What flies around my head like bugs

It’s quite impossible for me to eschew my perpetually turning mind. Thoughts, reflections, ideas, rebuttals, and dreams are always buzzing around in my head like little bugs. They turn corners, they open doors. They bring in light. What flies in my head like bugs also teaches me and helps me build some of my morals in life. Yet when I daydream, they’re also to blame. When I’m caught frustrated with life, they may be the culprit. I like to think of them as the little workers in my brain. They can be the messengers of the ideas that need to be transmitted from imagination to reality and they almost guide me, like little voices in my head, talking to me throughout the day. My brain is too assailable, it can only listen to the commands. What flies around my head like bugs, are more than bugs: they control, they construct, they learn, they develop, they destroy and they forget. I’m thoroughly amazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment