Friday, December 1, 2017

Birthday

Filled with fun.
My first birthday at Andover.
I had my first music class today
and couldn’t stop laughing at the jokes my teacher cracked

About vowels in a name.
He said you can never have too many vowels
In a name, unless your name is something like
Uoooiiiaa.

I hung out with my friends after class,
And took a long walk in nature.
Laughed too hard at the results in beauty tests
And learned how to dance with my friend at night.

Got in touch with a faculty advisor
In hopes of reviving a club for this term.
Listened to a mashup recording of “There’s Nothing Holding Me Back”
Sang by 50 different people super high pitched (and out of tune)

Ate too many brownies
For my b-day celebration,
And had my first plate
Of stir-fry here at Andover.  



4 comments: