Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Why I Changed the Name of this Blog

Formerly known as “You Live On It…You Decide,” this blog has been renamed to “Revelation of the Revolution.” Here’s why.
In November of 2015, this blog was created as a place for me to share some of the stories,
events, successes and setbacks in my life. These posts developed into lessons I had learned in life. I decided to share these lessons with all you readers out there. The next thing I knew, was that You Live On It…You Decide, was spinning off into a little reading corner for many of my friends, and it became my comfortable hideout from the rest of the world.
You Live On It…You Decide was not appropriately parallel to the content of the posts. It felt vague and almost too open-ended. I don’t want to dis the reputation of the previous title, but I thought it was kind of [okay, I really don’t believe in this word I’m going to use next, but most of you will probably understand], cheesy and too naive/innocuous. Frankly, in from my perspective, I see this blog as a place for me to create my inner self and to develop a better character. Through posting, and hopefully through reading, I aspire for myself and readers to learn about new types of approaches to life. Essentially, to be inspired.

When I was brainstorming some other names, I couldn’t decide between Pinpointing the Clouds, Light Through the Woods, Revelation of the Revolution, and many others. In the end, I choose the last name because it is still open ended, yet more related to the majority of these posts.

So today I’m making history by renaming this blog, but here it is:

Revelation of the Revolution (even looks good on the page, eh?)



No comments:

Post a Comment