Sunday, November 1, 2020

Education

 “Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence.” 

–Robert Frost 

A while back, one of my best friends shared with me a motto she lives by: Everything is learnable. This is how she approaches academics and difficult subjects. After all, learning is more controllable than most things in the world. 

I love her motto saying and I believe it pertains to Frost's quote; learning is a process and when you listen to something with the intent to learn, soon it'll have no reason to deprecate self-confidence because you'll understand it:) 

I struggled this past week with some French assignments so I'm thinking of this quote as I reflect on my week. As long as I keep at it, soon, it'll have no reason to cause me to lose my temper or confidence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment