Friday, June 2, 2017

I am almost through middle school

It doesn’t seem like a long time ago when I started middle school.  After all, sixth grade was only 3 years ago.  This Wednesday, I will be graduating from Middle School.  

A wrap up of this week:

Monday→ Memorial Day; no school
Tuesday→ Regular classes and review for final exams
Wednesday→ Regular classes and review for final exams
Thursday→ Science and French exams
Friday→ Math exams

And that concludes the end to middle school. Just like that. Well, not exactly.  I still have two more days of school but the most of the academic learning/tests are completed.  It ended, all in a very abrupt way to me and it makes me sad.  I feel I want more of middle school before I continue onto high school.  I wonder, have I truly outgrown middle school yet?  Am I ready for the next big step where there’ll be more competition and more setbacks?  Middle school seems to have ended too suddenly, it felt this week was the final leg of the race.  And it’s speeding by all too quickly!  I’ve talked a lot about how life only seems to be speeding up for me, but now that middle school is ending and a new journey called high school will begin in September, I’m realizing how quickly this is not only speeding by, but how quickly I’m about to leave it.  I will be leaving all my friends, and as my advisor told me, I will have make a concerted effort in order to stay in touch with these friends.  And I'm going to miss all my teachers dearly. Since I'm transferring schools, it feels as if I'm going to be farther from them. And all of them have played a huge role in my the developing of my current self today, which I'm ineffably grateful for. I know that I will be leaving BB&N with a little bit of all of my teachers ingrained in me.




No comments:

Post a Comment