Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thankful Letters of 2015

Recently I watched a video about thankfulness and happiness. The narrator shows how happiness could be expressed through being thankful. Each day, people look out for you. This video shows how simply writing and recognizing the joy, comfort, or kindness of someone can bring you happiness. This is also called being grateful. I encourage readers to experiment this holiday season. How do you feel?
Watching the video imbued a sensation of reflection, thankfulness and a want for the people I love to know how I feel about them.
Here's the video link!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHv6vTKD6lg

Dad,
  Wow! I'm finally here, it's Thanksgiving and I'm only days shy of 13. I'm here because of you, and I want to say thanks. You're my guiding beacon in a stormy and perilous sea called life. You're my inspiration. You keep me off the ground, and though there have been rough times, you continue to push me to the sky. I'm so grateful for having parents like you and Mommy. I'll never take that for granted. I'm forever grateful!

                                                                       Thank you. Your Daughter,
                                                                                                             Ava

Mom,
  You've always been there for me. I can't emphasize that enough. Whether I had a stressful day, a terrible-grade day, or an I-don't-want-to-talk-to-anyone day, you've always helped me through these negative times. You bring joy and comfort into my life. You encourage me. You pushed me. You teach me how to be a better person. You've created an environment where I can tell you anything and know you'll be there to support me. Without you, I would certainly not be the same Ava. You make an ineffable number of sacrifices for me daily, and I can't thank you enough for being Mom.

                                                                         Thank you. Your Daughter,
                                                                                                             Ava




No comments:

Post a Comment