Monday, April 19, 2021

Until you cross the bridge

"Until you cross the bridge of your insecurities, you can't begin to explore your possibilities" -Tim Fargo

Funny how my google chrome extension seems to know exactly how I've been feeling lately. It has been a difficult couple of weeks, ones that makes me doubt whether the notion of "senior spring" actually exists. Insecurities have decorated my days, shrouded me within a little grey box. I need to look out, to find windows, and to pull myself outside the box. To break past my insecurities and to explore the possibilities before me. There are fewer than 50 days until I graduate high school, never to come back to Andover as a student again. Nevertheless, if I manage to bridge my insecurities, that's when I'll encounter new opportunities here even with so few days remaining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment